Tomorrow is Bell Let’s Talk Day!
Montreal , Tuesday, January 26, 2016
The sixth annual Bell Let’s Talk Day takes place tomorrow and we are excited to see how Canadians take the conversation around mental health to the next level. Bell Let’s Talk Day 2015 set new records for participation in the mental health conversation with more than 122 million messages of support, growing Bell’s funding for Canadian mental health by more than $6 million and becoming the #1 Twitter trend worldwide.
This year’s Bell Let’s Talk campaign focuses on 5 simple ways we can all help end the stigma around mental illness:
- Language matters – pay attention to the words you use about mental illness
- Educate yourself – learn, know and talk more, understand the signs
- Be kind – small acts of kindness speak a lot
- Listen and ask – sometimes it’s best to just listen
- Talk about it – start a dialogue, break the silence
Joining the mental health conversation on Bell Let’s Talk Day not only supports those who struggle with a mental illness, you also drive Bell’s funding just by participating at no extra cost to you.
For every text message, wireless and long distance call made by Bell Canada and Bell Aliant customers, every tweet using #BellLetsTalk, and every Facebook share of the Bell Let’s Talk Day image at Facebook.com/BellLetsTalk Bell will donate 5 cents more to Canadian mental health programs.
Thank you for your support!