Tomorrow is Bell Let’s Talk Day 2019!
Montréal , Tuesday, January 29, 2019
Join the conversation and help us surpass 1 billion total messages of support and $100 million in Bell funding for mental health.
Each year on Bell Let’s Talk Day, millions of people in Canada and around the world rally together to share how they’ve been impacted by mental illness, offer messages of hope and support, combat stigma and increase funding for mental health.
Since the first Bell Let’s Talk Day in 2011, Canadians and people around the world have exchanged almost 900,000,000 messages across multiple platforms, bringing Bell’s total commitment to more than $93 million.
This year, Bell Let's Talk is set to pass a pair of major milestones on January 30 – a billion total messages of support for mental health and $100 million in total Bell funding.
We invite you to take part in the world's biggest conversation about mental health.
Join the conversation
On Bell Let’s Talk Day, Bell will 5 cents to Canadian mental health programs for each of these interactions at no cost to participants beyond what they would normally pay their service provider for online or phone access:
- Talk: Every mobile and every long distance call made by Bell wireless and phone customers
- Text: Every text message sent by Bell wireless customers
- Twitter: Every tweet and retweet using #BellLetsTalk, featuring the special Bell Let’s Talk emoji, and every Bell Let’s Talk Day video view at Twitter.com/Bell_LetsTalk
- Facebook: Every Bell Let’s Talk Day video view at Facebook.com/BellLetsTalk and every use of the Bell Let’s Talk frame
- Instagram: Every Bell Let’s Talk Day video view at Instagram.com/bell_letstalk
- Snapchat: Every use of the Bell Let’s Talk filter and every Bell Let’s Talk Day video view
To learn more about the campaign and to download items from our online toolkit, please visit Bell.ca/LetsTalk.
Thank you for your support!