January 28, 2015 is Bell Let’s Talk Day!
Montréal , Monday, January 5, 2015
The fifth annual Bell Let’s Talk Day is approaching and we are excited to see how Canadians take the conversation around mental health to the next level. This year’s Bell Let’s Talk campaign focuses on 5 simple ways we can all help end the stigma around mental illness:
- Language matters – pay attention to the words you use about mental illness
- Educate yourself – learn, know and talk more, understand the signs
- Be kind – small acts of kindness speak a lot
- Listen and ask – sometimes it’s best to just listen
- Talk about it – start a dialogue, break the silence
We’d like to share with you some new elements in this year’s campaign and some exciting news in our communities.