Tomorrow is Bell Let’s Talk day!
Montreal , Tuesday, January 24, 2017
Bell Let’s Talk Day 2016 set all-new records as Canadians joined the conversation around mental health with more than 125 million messages of support, growing Bell’s funding for Canadian mental health by more than $6 million. On Twitter, #BellLetsTalk was the most used around the world, and it was Canada’s top hashtag for all of 2016, not just on Bell Let’s Talk Day.
This year’s Bell Let’s Talk campaign focuses on 5 simple ways we can all help end the stigma around mental illness:
- Language matters – pay attention to the words you use about mental illness
- Educate yourself – learn, know and talk more, understand the signs
- Be kind – small acts of kindness speak a lot
- Listen and ask – sometimes it’s best to just listen
- Talk about it – start a dialogue, break the silence
Joining the mental health conversation on Bell Let’s Talk Day not only supports those who struggle with a mental illness, you also drive Bell’s funding just by participating, at no extra cost to you.
For every text, mobile and long distance call on the Bell and Bell Aliant network and for every tweet and Instagram post using #BellLetsTalk, view of the Bell Let’s Talk Day video on Facebook and Snapchat using the Bell Let’s Talk geofilter, Bell will contribute 5 cents more to Canadian mental health programs.
Thank you for your support!