About the Bell Let’s Talk Community Fund
The Bell Let’s Talk Community Fund is part of the Bell Mental Health Initiative, a $50 million multi-year national program in support of mental health.
Through the Community Fund, Bell will provide grants of $5,000 to $50,000 to organizations, hospitals and agencies focused on improving access to mental health care and making a positive impact in their communities from coast-to-coast-to-coast.
Preference will be given to capacity building projects aimed at creating, expanding or improving programs that provide front-line support and/or reduce the stigma for those impacted by mental health issues.
The Bell Let’s Talk Community Fund does not provide multi-year funding. Grant recipients will only be eligible for another Community Fund grant one year after the date of any previous grant.
Applications for 2014 grants will be accepted from January 23 to March 31, 2014.
- Projects must be in Canada.
- Projects must demonstrate the ability to improve access to care in their community and provide tangible metrics demonstrating the increase in number of individuals supported by their project
- Applicants must submit a detailed budget for their project
- Applicants must demonstrate strong likelihood of successfully launching proposed the project with adequate budget (must indicate other funders)
- Applicants must provide a measurement plan for projects supporting clear objectives and expected outcomes
- Applicants must agree and adhere to the terms and conditions as stated in the online application form
- Capital campaigns (bricks and mortar projects)
- Multi-year funding requests
- On-going employment of staff
- Event sponsorship
- Business funding
- Contract fundraisers
- Individuals or families
- Political parties
For further information about the Bell Let’s Talk Community Fund please email .