Bell Let’s Talk Community Fund
The Bell Let’s Talk Community Fund is part of Bell Let’s Talk, Canada’s largest corporate initiative dedicated to mental health.
The 2015 Fund will provide grants in the range of $5,000 to $50,000 to organizations in Canada focused on improving access to programs and services that support and help improve the mental health and wellbeing of people living with mental health issues.
The 2015 application period is open until March 31st and all 2015 Fund grants will be disbursed before December 31, 2015.
Registered not-for-profit organizations and registered charities are eligible for consideration. Preference will be given to organizations providing audited financials.
Business or contract fundraisers, individuals, families and political parties are not eligible for funding.
- Capital campaigns (bricks and mortar projects)
- Multi-year funding requests
- Projects supporting neurological disorders such as Epilepsy, Multiple Sclerosis etc.
- Event sponsorship
- Projects must be in Canada
- Projects must demonstrate the ability to improve access to care in their community
- Applicants must submit a detailed budget for their project
- Applicants must demonstrate strong likelihood of successfully launching proposed project with adequate budget (should indicate other funders)
- Applicants must provide clear objectives and a measurement plan for projects supporting those objectives
- Applicants must include information about the number or increased number of individuals helped through their project
- Applicants must agree and adhere to the terms and conditions as stated in the online application form
Terms of grant
The Bell Let's Talk Community Fund does not provide multi-year funding. Grant recipients will only be eligible for another Community Fund grant one year after the date of any previous grant. If you received a 2014 grant, you are not eligible to apply again until the 2016 cycle.
The grant year starts on October 1 and ends September 30 the following year.
The Bell Let’s Talk Community Fund may provide a grant amount for less than that requested; when this happens, the grantee must submit a revised budget within the amount approved.
For more information about the Bell Let’s Talk Community Fund please send an email to .