Bell Let’s Talk Community Fund
The Bell Let’s Talk Community Fund is part of Bell Let’s Talk, Canada’s largest corporate initiative dedicated to mental health.
The 2017 Fund will provide grants in the range of $5,000 to $25,000 to projects that improve access to mental health care, supports and services for people in Canada living with mental illness.
Online applications will be accepted until March 31, 2017. Please click on the link to previous recipients to learn more about the projects we have funded to date.
Canadian registered not-for-profit organizations and registered charities are eligible for consideration. Successful grant recipients will only be eligible for another Community Fund grant one year after the date of any previous grant. If you received a 2015 grant, you are not eligible to apply again until the 2017 cycle.
The Community Fund supports projects that improve access to mental health care, supports and services for people in Canada. Preference will be given to applications that:
- Leverage, expand or replicate proven programs and services already being offered by other mental health agencies
- Include a detailed budget
- Have secured funding from other sources for the project
- Specifically address project sustainability post funding
- Have clear objectives and a measurement plan
- Are evidence-based
- Specify the number or increased number of individuals helped through the project
Applicants must agree and adhere to the terms and conditions as stated in the online application form.
- Business or contract fundraisers, individuals, families and political parties
- Capital campaigns and projects
- Medical equipment and research
- Anti-stigma projects
- Multi-year funding requests
- Projects supporting neurological disorders such as Epilepsy, Multiple Sclerosis etc.
- Event sponsorship
The 2016 application window is now closed. Applicants will be notified by July, and grant recipients will be announced this summer.
Terms of grant
The Bell Let's Talk Community Fund does not provide multi-year funding. The grant year starts on October 1 and ends September 30 the following year.
The Bell Let’s Talk Community Fund may provide a grant amount for less than that requested; when this happens, the grantee must submit a revised budget within the amount approved.
For more information about the Bell Let’s Talk Community Fund please send an email to .